Tuesday, February 5, 2008

ABI Tonight

Hello everyone I hope you have all had a good day thus far. I wanted to let you know that I have a brand new lesson planned for this evening and we are going to have a great dinner as well. I hope to see everyone in The Family Life Center tonight at 6:30 for dinner, 7:00 for class. Remember we have a class website abiclass.com, where you can see weekly updates, class photos, and more, so if you have time check it out. Have a great day and I hope to see everyone tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you tonight!

Jan Bielot said...

Hi:

I think the ABI program is stimulating, politically relevant, educational and generally fascinating!!

That said, I'm wondering if GSBC is at all involved in the Christians United For Israel (CUFI) program which is to be held in Washington, D.C., 7/21/08-7/24/08? Though I have not been in attendance myself, I was very much interested in hearing the speech that was delivered by Newt Gingrich (former Speaker of the U.S. House of Rep.) at last summer's program and was aired on TBN a while back. I believe Senator Joe Lieberman is speaking this year, among other recognized leaders.

Also, will there be announcements posted in the church bulletin concerning next December's trip to Israel (led by N.Y. pastor)? Last I heard, there is a backlog with respect to obtaining passports. Thank you!! Jan Bielot

Anonymous said...

Excellent class tonight. In the near future, will you go over the responsibilities each person will have during the coming ages (e.g. the Bride of Christ, those saved during the 1000 year of Christ and in eternity future. There are many in our church that do not know anything about this and it is good to hear.