Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Personal Update 5

Praise the Lord I am scheduled at 11:45 today to return to surgery for the re-float procedure at MUSC. Please, pray that our Lord will guide Dr. Grice as she seeks to pressure the implant into position. This procedure worked with my right eye, for when I woke up in recovery I could see.
Prophecy Watch
The financial crisis continues to deepen, and this is having an impact worldwide. If we are living in the last days we will witness the introduction of a one world currency. Could this be the beginning of the death of the dollar?
The willingness to lead the Jews in their vision for a greater Israel appears to be gone. Olmert has issued statements that all of the land prior to 1967 must be given back to the Palestinians if they want peace, including, the division of Jerusalem. I don't believe God is pleased!
This sure would be a great day to fly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always motivated by you, your views and attitude, again, thanks for this nice post.

- Norman