Monday, March 16, 2009

The Anti-christ: His Titles, His Strategy, & His Destruction

First, I have planned to send you an update last week, but I have been working diligently trying to digest the new materials from the Florida conference.

Second, I am going to send an email that will overview tomorrow night's lesson. His Titles, His Strategy, & His Destruction!

Revelation 20:2 - And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Ezekiel 28:1 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

Please, pray for the those attending and my presentation. Hope to see you soon!
FMY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The veil was lifted from my eyes studying Daniel 9:26 in your class. I further read "The Works of Josephus" who described the many legions of Rome and named the captains, also another webb site describing other information concerning the history of Assyria and Scriptures. Thanks a million for your teachings.

Anonymous said...

update your blog!