Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Don't Be Alarmed

Pastor DOES NOT know about the blog changes yet so keep commenting and guessing when he will notice. Whoever guesses the closest time will win a prize, but remember to go over the rules below!
1. You have to attend GSBC, so I will be able to give you a prize
2. You can not under any circumstances tell him to look at his blog or hint in any way about his blog to him or and friends or relatives. If you are caught doing this you will be disqualified.
3. You have to comment on the posts so I know that someone is actually reading what I have to say, I know I sound like a three year old, but hey I have a life.
* All rules are subject to change, and the winner is determined by me and only me so don't sue me if I don't pick you.

Have a good Wednesday!
-Lindsay

No comments: